- Can everyone please park in a neat orderly fashion enabling us to get more vehicles in to the car park area.
- Generators must be placed on the outer edge or far end of the field away from farm house. Please do not use them in the middle of the field around other pit areas.
- No Smoking below the rostrum please.
- All drivers must be current BRCA members.
- The track will be closed until 8:00am. Drivers will be free to practice after this time until the drivers briefing.
- The track is ONE WAY all day regardless of whether racing or practicing.
- Cut off time for booking in will be 9.00am.
- Everybody must attend driver’s briefings at the start of the day.
- Marshalling will be to an acceptable standard and all marshalls will be in position by the start of the next heat.
- Marshalls WILL NOT touch a car whilst wheels are turning.
- All marshall points are numbered and drivers marshall their relevant number.
- All drivers please use track etiquette whilst racing i.e. being passed, rejoining track after crash.
- Drivers must shout to warn other drivers that they have stopped on straight.
- Drivers WILL NOT shortcut the track after a crash or other incident.
- All drivers must change numbers for final and check changes.
- No transmitters to be turned on in the pits whilst racing is in progress and ABSOLUTELY no driving in the pit area.
- All Lipo batteries are to be charged in suitable Lipo bags.
Please also see Driver Etiquette